We like to learn from our Flexers – it’s the only way we can grow and improve upon the service we offer you. So, In April, we sent out a survey to understand your experience with Indeed Flex. Because of the overwhelming response we got, we’re now much better placed to understand just how we’re doing; from the good to the bad, and everything in between.
So, what did you have to say, and what are our next steps?
What we’re getting right
At Indeed Flex we strive to offer you temporary work that fits your lifestyle. So, we were only too pleased to hear that being able to choose your own schedule, and having fast access to work through the app is what makes us unique, in your opinion.
We strive to make our app as user-friendly as possible to allow you, our Flexers, to access work as quickly and simply as possible, so we’re only too pleased to hear that a significant proportion of you feel this makes us unique.
What’s not so good (and how we’re working to fix it)
Only 29% of you can always find a job on our app when you need one.
We hear you – you’d like to see more shifts on the app
We get just as frustrated as you when those shifts aren’t around, as we know this is difficult for those of you who are looking for more consistent work with us.
In light of this, we’re doing the following:
- Our account management team is working harder than ever, with our current employers, to provide more consistent shift volumes
- We’re only actively recruiting new Flexers in areas where we don’t have Flexers for available shifts
- We’re working on our job-matching process, to ensure that you see the right shifts at the right time
- It also goes without saying that we’re always actively looking for new clients to provide shifts for you
Some of you could have received better support
We totally get how important it is to have reliable support available when you need it.
You’ve been honest with us, and it’s clear our support team has sometimes fallen short. We’ve noted this, and we’re working to improve our offering.
Here’s what we’re doing to fix things:
- Organizing comprehensive training sessions for our support team, to boost their skills and knowledge
- Conducting regular quality checks on interactions, to identify any issues and improve the support provided
- Improving our in-app educational materials and FAQs, so that you can get hold of the information you need more easily
The feedback we get from you is priceless, as it allows us to learn how we can grow, and improve upon the service we offer you. We’ll check in again over the coming months, to hear about how you’re finding the app. Ultimately, we aim to offer you the best version of Indeed Flex that we can, so your views will always be greatly appreciated.
Until next time,