How should I prepare for my shift?
To be eligible to book a shift, you first need to apply for a job and complete your onboarding tasks. You can view your remaining tasks at Profile > Onboarding.
You can see available jobs according to your preferences you set on the Browse tab. Once you have applied, you need to wait to receive an offer.
Go to the Offered tab to see available shifts to book immediately.
For your first shift, it’s best to
- Confirm your shift at least 24 hours before your start time to secure your place
- Check any last minute messages from the employer
- Follow instructions given on the app for the shift you’ve booked
- Read the job description and make sure you have prepared the required uniform
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before the shift begins
We recommend referring to the tracker on the homepage and watching for emails and notifications if you are opted-in to communications.