How do I remove my account?
All you have to do is the following:
- Click here OR Go to Profile > My Settings > Account Settings
- Click on “Delete Account”
- You’ll then be taken through to another screen with the title ‘Delete Account’ and at the bottom of the screen will be a button prompting you to ‘Raise A Request’.
- Once you raise the request, our team will get back to you with timelines and the next steps.
How long, after submitting my request, will my account be closed?
Your account should be closed around 30 days after your request has been made.
If I want to come back to Indeed Flex can I do so?
Unfortunately, the deletion of your account is irreversible. You can install the app again, but you’ll have to create new sign-in details, all previous data will be gone, and you’ll have to go through the onboarding process again.
It’s only fair to let you know that we’re required to keep certain personal information and related data for up to 7 years if you’ve worked a shift through Indeed Flex.
This data is held until it’s no longer required by legal obligation or business needs. For example, your payroll-related data may need to be kept by law for tax audit purposes.
You can visit our Privacy Center for more details on the data we collect and the purposes for which we use them.
Is there any way of simply ‘taking a break’, rather than closing my account?
In a word, yes. You can do one of two things as an interim measure:
1) Manage your notifications from Profile > My Settings > Notification Settings
2) Uninstall the app, allowing you to reinstall it and return it to us at any time.