Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tech
Hourly Rate: $16+hr
Shift Times: M-F 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift
Location: Georgetown, TX
Indeed Flex is hiring Electronics Assemblers for their technology manufacturing client in Georgetown, TX. Our client is looking for candidates who are able to inspect various electronic components to accurately meet manufacturer requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect manufactured, purchased, and returned parts against drawings and other specifications
- Arrange first article inspections and other special inspections
- Monitor and audit operator inspection logs, statistical process control records, check lists etc.
- Perform receiving inspection on a special event basis
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short term disability coverage
- Potential to become a full time employee
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required, some college experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate in CAD software programs.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office computer software experience.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Advanced knowledge and use of measuring devices.
- Lift up to 50lbs
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.