Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Hourly Rate: $13.00/hour + $1/hour attendance bonus
Shift Times: 1st Shift (7:00 AM-5:45 PM.) 2nd Shift (6:15 PM-5:00 AM.)
Overtime: You can work up to 50-60 hours a week!
Location: Hamilton, OH
Indeed Flex is hiring Warehouse Operatives for our dynamic clients in Hamilton, OH! Our client is looking for candidates who are able to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner to keep up with order demand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the Kanban system in the welding, press, and shipping departments.
- Effectively communicate any possible problems or defects with the weld machines
- Follow instructions, and participate in TPM (Total Plant Management) and the cleaning of machines (weld spatter, wiping down face gauges, the sweeping floor underneath machines).
- Efficiently complete all necessary paperwork on a daily basis (operator data sheets, daily production sheets).
- Knowledge of conducting quality checks on every part. Perform torque, destruct, and thread tests.
- Complete daily operator data sheets
- Take the finished totes to inspection or to the end inspection location
- Participate in 5S activities (Clean up 10 minutes at the end of each shift).
- Conform to all company and OSHA safety requirements
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid lunch breaks
- Potential to become a full-time employee
- Report all safety-related situations & accidents to the supervisor
- Self-motivated with effective communication
- Maintains equipment and/or work area in an organized fashion
- Punctual and consistent attendance required
- Basic mathematical skills
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.