Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Voted as one of the Best Places to work in 2022 and 2023, become a warehouse pro by mastering inventory accuracy with our prestigious client.
Job Title: Material Processor
Hourly Rate: $17.00/ hour
Shift Times: 2nd shift (Monday – Thursday, 4:30 pm – 3 am)
Location: La Vergne, TN
- 4-day workweek
- Get paid the same day with Same Day Pay
- $75 for every referral you give – *Terms and conditions apply*
- Paid 15-minute break every 2 hours (paid)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Work in a climate-controlled warehouse
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a smartphone
- Punctual and consistent attendance.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Comfortable with working in a warehouse environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter customer and product info using a computer
- Conduct visual and manual quality checks on products
- Package devices with all necessary components
- Label and identify product packaging for inventory
- Complete shipping docs, print labels, and prepare orders for shipment
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please download the Indeed Flex app and set up your user profile
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.