Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Technology Inspector/Warehouse Operative
Hourly Rate: $14.00/ hour
Shift Time(s): 1st Shift (Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Location: Bentonville, AR
Do you enjoy working with popular consumer electronics? Do you like working in a team environment? Do you have the desire to succeed? Then we have the job for you! Indeed Flex is hiring Technology Inspectors for one of our dynamic clients in Bentonville, AR. You will be able to work with popular consumer electronics such as computers, laptops, iPads, and gaming systems!
- Company incentives
- Team spirit days
- Get paid the same or the next day
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work independently inspecting, cleaning, and packing electronics items such as computers, laptops, cellphones, and gaming systems
- Perform a wide range of duties including, but not limited to inspecting, measuring, and testing equipment
- Reviewing written and verbal work instructions
- Manage product movement and shipments
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Previous good attendance record
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient computer skills
- Able to walk, stand, lift, and move equipment
Why You’ll Love Using Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New skills and career development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey using Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.