Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Cellphone Inspector
Hourly Rate: $16.50-$18.06/hour
Shift Times: 2nd shift (Monday – Thursday 4:30 p.m. – 3 a.m.), Weekends (Friday – Sunday 5 a.m – 5:30 p.m)
Location: La Vergne, TN
Indeed Flex is seeking detail-oriented individuals to join our technology client in La Vergne, TN as Cellphone Inspectors. You’ll play a critical role in refurbishing cellphones to be resold. And the best part? No prior experience is required! Apply now to start your journey with Indeed Flex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving and scanning cellphones in our climate-controlled warehouse
- Assess the level of damage to the phone and determine the next steps
- Factory reset cellphones
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid 15-minute break every 2 hours (paid)
- 3-4 day work week (with the potential for overtime)
- This is an entry-level position with onsite, paid training provided.
- Previous warehouse/assembly/production experience is helpful, but not required.
- Able to diagnose and repair damaged phones.
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.