Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Waitstaff
Hourly Rate: $18.00/hr
Shift Times: Shift times will vary depending on client needs
Location: Austin, TX
Indeed Flex is hiring Waitstaff for their hospitality and dining service client in Austin, TX.
- Get paid the same day with Same Day Pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Free Food Handlers/TABC certification training with Indeed Flex
- Prior experience in banquet service or waitstaff roles is preferred with knowledge in food safety procedures and sanitation guidelines
- Must bring proof of food handlers certification/TABC to your interview
- Proficient in working within a team with strong attention to detail
- Strong English communication skills for professional customer interaction
- Capable of standing for extended periods and performing physical tasks
- Knowledgeable about food safety procedures and sanitation guidelines; dress code: dark pants, white or light polo/button-down shirt, well-groomed appearance, black closed-toe non-skid shoes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all service aspects of banquet events, from setup to breakdown of food and equipment.
- Manage side stations like coffee, condiments, and buffet for smooth food distribution.
- Adhere to food safety, physical safety, and sanitation guidelines.
- Follow supervisor instructions and accommodate customers with food allergies.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers, while performing assigned cleaning duties to maintain cleanliness throughout the event.
Why You’ll Love Using Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New skills and career development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey using Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.