Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspector
Hourly Rate: $17.00/ hour
Shift Times: 1st shift (Monday – Thursday, 5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
Location: La Vergne, TN
Voted as one of the Best Places to work in 2022 and 2023, Indeed Flex is hiring Quality Assurance Inspectors for our client in La Vergne, TN. You’ll be in charge of maintaining inventory accuracy, to ensure error-free inspections!
*Apply now and maintain perfect attendance for your Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday shifts with this client between October 30th and January 22nd, 2024 and you’ll qualify for a weekly sweepstakes to win $75! Each week 10 winners are chosen so apply now! Ask your recruiter for more details.*
- Get paid the same day with Same Day Pay
- $75 for every referral you give – *Terms and conditions apply*
- Paid 15-minute break every 2 hours
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Work in a climate-controlled warehouse
- One year of previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- One year of quality assurance/Inspection experience
- A strong focus on details is required
- Employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, walk, lift, carry, and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work on a computer and have basic Excel experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers and management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will inspect, test, and audit product processes following set procedures and exercising reasonable judgment
- Perform technical operations related to the test and inspection of electronic assemblies, mechanical and molded materials
- Attention to detail is essential and requires your effective performance of a variety of quality inspection operations
- Entering relevant data and audit/inspection results in our computer database
- Provide process improvement feedback
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Festive Prize Draw
- From 10/20/23 through 12/31/23, we’re giving you the chance to pad your pockets in the new year with The Festive Prize Draw. There are $20,000 worth of prizes ranging from $100 to $2,000! Complete qualified shifts to gain an entry into the prize draw. Don’t miss out on the chance to win big this holiday season! **Terms and conditions apply.**
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.