Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Picker Packer
Hourly Rate: $17.00/ hour
Shift Times: 2nd Shift (Monday-Saturday, 5:45 p.m. – 4:40 a.m.)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Indeed Flex is seeking detail-oriented individuals to join our logistics client in Atlanta, GA as Picker Packers. You’ll play a critical role in ensuring product orders are fulfilled accurately and efficiently. And the best part? No prior experience is required!
Work a Saturday or Sunday shift with this client from Oct 30th to Dec 10th, 2023 qualify for a prize draw to win $50! Each week 10 winners are chosen so book your shift now! Ask your recruiter for more details.*
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs manual labor tasks (packaging, labeling, lifting, and loading)
- Must maintain productivity and accuracy standards
- Manage product movement and shipment
- Able to work in a non-temperature controlled warehouse
- Get paid the same day or the next day with Same Day Pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Won’t have to lift over 25 pounds
- You’ll work in a clean environment
- Must be able to work safely and productively within the warehouse
- Punctual and consistent attendance required
- Ability to follow directions and work alongside other workers in the warehouse
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Festive Prize Draw
- From 10/20/23 through 12/31/23, we’re giving you the chance to pad your pockets in the new year with The Festive Prize Draw. There are $20,000 worth of prizes ranging from $100 to $2,000! Complete qualified shifts to gain an entry into the prize draw. Don’t miss out on the chance to win big this holiday season! **Terms and conditions apply.**
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.