Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
If you can pick and pack retail orders in a warehouse quickly, apply today to work for this client!
Job Title: Retail Fulfillment Associate
Hourly Rate: $15.56/ hour
Shift Times: 1st Shift (Monday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
Location: Smyrna, TN
- $75 for every referral you give – *Terms and conditions apply*
- Get paid the same or the next day
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Work in a climate-controlled warehouse
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Maintains equipment and/or work area in an organized fashion.
- Punctual and consistent attendance.
- Basic mathematical skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembling and labeling products, and packaging materials
- Accurately pulling product stock items from shelves
- Ensuring items are in the right location using an RF scanner
- Check for defective or damaged products
- Managed a pick order area using a Pick to Light System
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please download the Indeed Flex app and set up your user profile.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.