Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: CNC Machine Operator
Hourly Rate: $15.00/hour
Shift Times: 1st Shift (Monday – Thursday 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Location: Rogers, AR
Indeed Flex is hiring CNC Machine Operators for our dynamic clients in Rogers, AR. Our client is looking for candidates who are able to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner to keep up with order demand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize proper tools and equipment to maintain facilities
- Review safety procedures and protocol
- Multitask through technical operations and equipment
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all team members
- Troubleshoot and make corrections to machinery and processes
- Responsible for either running a manual machine or a manual manufacturing process.
- Sets up equipment operation feed, speed, and temperature.
- Fit, align, collaborate, and adjust parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances in product operating requirements; repair units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- Get paid the same or the next day
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid lunch breaks
- Potential to become a full-time employee
- 6 months of experience with a CNC Machine
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Assembly line and forklift experience welcome
- Detailed oriented
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Able to walk, stand, lift, and move equipment
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.