Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: General Laborer
Hourly Rate: $14.85/hr – $19.00/hr
Shift Times: 1st shift (Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.), 2nd shift (Monday – Friday, 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.), and 3rd shift (Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.)
Location: South Charleston, OH
Indeed Flex is hiring General Laborers for their automotive client in South Charleston, OH. Our client is looking for candidates who are dedicated and able to work in a fast-paced environment, readily available to work long shifts as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sub assemble components using hand tools and air guns.
- Setting parts in jigs and using robotic assistance to create car parts.
- Operating production line equipment within all quality guidelines while hitting daily and hourly throughput goals.
- Complete orders and inventory requests.
- Get paid same or next day
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short term disability coverage
- Potential to become a full time employee as early as 30 days with good attendance and performance.
- Onsite training on all manufacturing parts and processes in the warehouse.
- Will help provide steel toed shoes.
- In-person orientation before start.
- Ready to be monitored closely on task completion times determining prodcut output numbers.
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.