Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Master the art of resolving device issues quickly and become a warehouse professional with a leader in consumer electronics.
Job Title: Cell Phone Processor / Industrial General Labor
Hourly Rate: $14/ hour
Shift Times: 1st shift (Monday – Thursday, 4:45 am – 3:15 pm or 4:30 am – 3 pm)
Location: Smyrna, TN
- 4-day workweek
- Quarterly Bonus: Earn a bonus based on your hours worked!
- $75 for every referral you give *Terms and conditions apply*
- Get paid the same or the next day the Same Day Pay
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Work in a climate-controlled warehouse
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Maintains equipment and/or work area in an organized fashion.
- Punctual and consistent attendance.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Comfortable with working in a warehouse environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect cell phones for defects and test software functionality.
- Sort phones into small bins using a computer and handheld scanner.
- Evaluate items to determine the appropriate shipping carton needed.
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please download the Indeed Flex app and set up your user profile.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.