Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Hourly Rate: $15-$17/hour
Shift Times: 1st Shift (Monday – Friday 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
Location: Lebanon, TN
Indeed Flex is seeking detail-oriented individuals to join our gene therapy client in Lebanon, TN as Warehouse Workers. You’ll play a critical role in receiving/processing incoming products, preparing orders for transport, and performing inventory quality control duties. Does this job sound fit? Then submit your application and start your journey with Indeed Flex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team in a manufacturing operation
- Performs manual labor tasks (packaging, labeling, lifting, and loading)
- Assists machine operators as needed
- Manage product movement and shipment and assembly line
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Work in a new climate-controlled warehouse
- Maintains equipment and/or work area in an organized fashion
- Punctual and consistent attendance is a must
- Hours vary based on need with the flexibility to work longer shifts, as needed.
- Potential for overtime and occasional Saturdays may be required.
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.