Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: General Laborer
Hourly Rate: $15.00/hr – $17.00/hr (+$2 your hourly rate when over 48 hours or more worked)
Shift Times: 2nd shift (3:00 p.m. – 11:15 p.m.)
Location: Brookville, OH
Indeed Flex is hiring General Laborers for their auto-manufacturing client in Brookville, OH.
- Double Time on Sundays – Extra $2 when working 48 hours or more
- 90-day Temp-to-Hire position
- Overtime available when needed
- Get paid the same day with Same Day Pay
- Potential to become a full-time employee in 90 days.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Examine material or product for defects such as dents, scratches, etc.
- Compare product with sample model to ensure quality.
- Reject defective parts, and mark the type of defect on the part.
- Inspect filled containers to ensure the product is packaged accordingly
- Attend a 2-hour in-person orientation before starting.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds regularly in a factory setting.
Why You’ll Love Using Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Festive Prize Draw:
From 10/20/23 through 12/31/23, we’re giving you the chance to pad your pockets in the new year with The Festive Prize Draw. There are $20,000 worth of prizes ranging from $100 to $2,000! Complete qualified shifts to gain an entry into the prize draw. Don’t miss out on the chance to win big this holiday season! **Terms and conditions apply.**
Apply today and start your new career journey using Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.