Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Hourly Rate: $17.00/hr
Shift Times: M-F 6:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Location: La Vergne, TN
Indeed Flex is hiring Forklift Drivers for their Industrial clients in La Vergne, TN. Our client is looking for experienced candidates who are able to fill orders and move products in a timely and efficient manner to keep up with order demand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries & outbound shipments
- Keep a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Move materials to and from loading docks, delivery trucks, and storage areas
- Identify and label materials, and record their locations in the warehouse/on the shelves to maintain inventory
- Prepare finished products for shipment by identifying their location, then pulling, packing, and loading them
- Operate trucks, forklifts, and other equipment to move freight
- Perform and report cycle counts Comply with all warehouse safety rules and guidelines
- Get paid the same or the next day
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Certification in forklift operation
- Data entry, math, and computer skills
- Able to lift objects weighing between 50-100 pounds
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management computer software, e.g. RF handheld scanners
- Knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures including best practices, OSHA regulations, safety, etc.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime and weekends
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.