Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Hourly Rate: $16.00-$18.00/hour
Shift Times: Shift times may vary depending on location
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Indeed Flex is hiring Forklift Drivers for their Industrial client(s) in Cincinnati, OH. Our client(s) are looking for experienced candidates who are able to fill orders and move products in a timely and efficient manner to keep up with order demand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cross referencing orders with transactions
- Stage and maneuver product across the facility floor
- Communicate with team members and verify shipments
- Complete all other assigned tasks in a manner to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Keep detailed records of new shipments
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Potential to become a full-time employee
- Experience with Forklift, Cherry Picker, Reach Forklift, EPJ, and inventory/cycle counting required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Accuracy with machinery
- Up-to-date resume
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
This is an in-person interview. Please bring the correct materials to complete your Form I-9 and process it through E-Verify, you must bring original unexpired documentation to prove your identity and work authorization in the U.S. For examples of documentation to provide, please visit USCIS site: https://bit.ly/3FSYXgz
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.