Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Join our Team as a Forklift Driver at Indeed Flex!
The staffing platform of Indeed – where we help connect great candidates to great clients across the world. Through our intuitive app, you can browse jobs near you and get paid directly within DAYS!
The Parts Room (Order Fulfillment) is responsible for maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock, and recording the location of inventory. They will also have the responsibility of preparing finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing products.
What’s in it for you:
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- $75 referral bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 6pm
- Pull parts as shown on LTL or freight orders first to allow for the order to be sent to the floor for properly pulling of remaining items. Check off items pulled from the “Shipped” column, initial, and date.
- Properly package materials for security and proper packaging to maximize space, minimize damage and leakage.
- Check orders for “Notes” or “No Charge” line items that may have additional needs.
- Designate and organize the warehouse stock by product line and by warehouse alignment that allows sufficient space for inventory.
- Record serial numbers for outbound shipments when available.
- Ensure all same-day orders have been processed.
- Compile and submit regular reports of damaged, over, and shortages of inventory.
- Assists in the inventory validation of incoming shipments.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers with supplies into the warehouse and stored in proper locations.
- Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Six months of forklift/cherry picker experience and pallet jacks preferred.
- Accuracy with machinery
- Availability to work day-to-day shifts
- Open to working occasional overtime
Before your interview: Please download the Indeed Flex app on the Apple or Google Play store.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.