Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Fast-Food Team Member
Hourly Rate: $15-16/hr
Shift Times: Varying shift times
Location: 8300 Burnet Rd Austin, TX
Indeed Flex is hiring Fast-Food Team Members for Mayfield Dairy Queen in Austin, TX. Our client is looking for reliable candidates who are able to create memorable experiences for guests and fulfill general hospitality duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take customers’ orders in a friendly manner using proper greetings and suggestive selling
- Quickly prepare orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure customers are having a pleasant experience and provide excellent customer service by going out of your way to maintain a positive atmosphere
- General restaurant cleaning duties
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Get paid the same or next day
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Advancement opportunities
- Graduation of front of house/back of house (30-60 days from the first day) $0.50/hr raise
- After one year of employment with DQ you could be looking at $17-18/hr based on leadership skills and competency!
- Free meals at work
- Internal rewards program
- Free onsite food handlers certification
- Great communication skills and customer relationship management
- Detail oriented
- Outgoing and positive attitude when interacting with guests
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Please bring the correct materials to complete your Form I-9 and process it through E-Verify, you must bring original unexpired documentation to prove your identity and work authorization in the U.S. For examples of documentation to provide, please visit USCIS site: https://bit.ly/3FSYXgz
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.