Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Assembler
Hourly Rate: $17.50 – $18.00/ hour
Shift Times: (Monday – Friday, 1st Shift 6:00 am – 6 pm, 2nd Shift 6 pm – 6 am)
Location: Smyrna, TN
Start a rewarding career with a leader in total press engineering in Smyrna, TN, and earn up to $18.00 per hour. Our client is hiring Assemblers who are able to fulfill inventory orders and do a lot of heavy lifting. If this sounds like a fit, apply now!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assemble parts based to their specifications.
- Record all data on Work Orders and Quality Documents as instructed.
- Maintain satisfactory performance level of production requirements
- Perform all quality checks as specified
- Get paid the same day or the next day
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills-Basic
- MIG welding skills a plus
- Ability to work in an inside environment with constant noise, machine hazards, dust, and odors.
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Pick shift times that fit your lifestyle and schedule.
- Choose when you get paid. Get paid weekly or by the day with Same Day Pay
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please download the Indeed Flex app and set up your user profile.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.