Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
Hourly Rate: $13.50/hr
Shift Times: M-Thurs 2:30pm-1am
Location: Southeast Houston, TX
Indeed Flex is hiring Assemblers for their industry leading material handling client in SE Houston, TX. Our client is looking for candidates who are able to work with a team to accurately assemble various components and keep up with orders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Entry level assembling various components in manufacturing environment
- Work with a team in a manufacturing operation
- Complete orders and inventory requests
- Maintain machinery for consistent operations
- Troubleshoot and identify potential operational issues
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short term disability coverage
- Potential to become a full time employee
- Three to six months of assembly line experience
- Comfortable using hand tools and power tools i.e. screwdrivers, hand drills, etc.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to stand for 10 hours daily
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime
- Must pass safety assessment with 80% or higher score
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.