Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Job Title: Assembler
Hourly Rate: $18-$19.98/hour
Shift Times: 1st shift – (Monday – Thursday 5 a.m.- 3 p.m), 2nd Shift (Monday – Thursday 4:30 p.m. – 3 a.m.), Weekend (Friday – Sunday 4 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Location: Atlanta, GA
**MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED**
30-minute group orientations will be held Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 10 am and 2 pm at the Lithia Springs Staffmark Branch.
Address: 561 Thornton Rd # S, Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Indeed Flex is seeking detail-oriented individuals to join our logistics client in Atlanta, GA as Picker Packers. You’ll play a critical role in ensuring product orders are fulfilled accurately and efficiently. And the best part? No prior experience is required! Apply now to start your journey with Indeed Flex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete orders and inventory requests
- Maintain machinery for consistent operations
- Follow best practices and safety protocol
- Troubleshoot and identify potential operational issues
- Weekly pay
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Won’t have to lift over 25 pounds
- You’ll work in a clean environment
- MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
- Must be able to work safely and productively within the warehouse
- Punctual and consistent attendance required
- 3-6 months of assembly experience
Why You’ll Love Working for Indeed Flex:
- Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend.
- Weekly Pay. You get paid weekly. No more waiting until the end of the month.
- New Skills and Career Development. Get upskilled in new trades. We offer a variety of free training and development opportunities.
Apply today and start your new career journey with Indeed Flex! Before your interview, please have the Indeed Flex app downloaded and your user profile set up.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed Flex is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are deeply committed to building a workplace and
global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We are committed to creating an
environment where all employees feel included and have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family/marital status, refugee or immigration status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
neuro-diversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in choosing work that fits your lifestyle with Indeed Flex.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact the U.S.
Flexer HR team at [email protected]
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
Indeed Flex is committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated
individuals and individuals with arrest or conviction records, a fair chance at employment.