Can I get work if I have no experience in hospitality?


Yes, if our Recruitment Team believes you would fit in a fast-paced environment, they will add the necessary skills to your profile. However, some states, such as Texas require you to have a Food Handlers license and/or your alcohol and beverage certification in order to work for an employer. You may take your state’s specific tests and provide us with your certification, if applicable.